Where do I get proper content to promote my services on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
You have two options:
- You can spend your valuable time reading and monitoring all government official websites and mainstream media, looking for the immigration news, and then rewrite or repost that content
- You can subscribe for our Immigration News Digest to get all recent news ready for publishing! Get the proper information to fill your website news feed with the fresh info and news about immigration to Canada
If you have no time – …
How is Immigration News Digest helpful for RCICs?
- The digest is a collection of relevant content that can help you to enrich your newsfeed with the information that attracts prospective immigrants
- The digest helps to increase the number of your subscribers, followers and readers by providing high-quality content on immigration
- The digest can be used for Social Media Content Marketing by sharing it online on multiple platforms such as Facebook,
When we launched the Immigration News Digest project, we were looking for affordable services for small companies as big industry leaders usually already have a well-developed website, marketing and blogging services. The regular price of a monthly subscription fee for the digest $300 is calculated based on a thorough analysis.
Almost all the sources we monitor are open sources. Everyone can monitor them if he or she has time for that. It takes 60-90 minutes a day to check all the news and to prepare a digest. …
Our Immigration News Digest is the ultimate source of good content
Monitoring of the relevant information is a skill that allows professionals to catch the relevant info, analyze it and provide a laconic advisory. This is the approach of Schindler Consulting to create Canadian Immigration Monitoring Services. Many other industries have developed similar services to stay updated about all recent developments of their professional fields. Now it is a turn for Immigration to Canada field. The Canadian Immigration Monitoring Services is designed as a b2b project by Schindler Consulting. …
We monitor everything that is relevant!
Our monitoring team generates the Immigration News Digest – a collection of all important immigration news and delivers it directly to your inbox. The items of the digest are written in the format of Facebook posts, ready for publishing!
As of today, since the launch of our project, we included 27 news about #Express_Entry, 55 news items about #Ontario, 22 news about #Alberta, 65 news about #British_Columbia, 35 news about #Manitoba, …
Marketing is impossible without content!
One should have a qualitative content in order to attract new clients. Simple advertising may bring you clients but if your website or facebook newsfeed lacks relevant information the bounce rate of your visitors will remain quite high. Our monitoring team generates the Immigration News Digest – a collection of all important immigration news and delivers it directly to your inbox. The items of the digest are written in the format of Facebook posts, …
Good content is a must in marketing!
Many small immigration companies and new IRCCs don’t have a lot of clients. The easiest way to resolve that problem is to increase your brand awareness and to attract new prospective clients by offering them interesting content which they can find on your website and social media. For that reason, we launched our monitoring project to collect all interesting and relevant information about immigration into our Immigration News Digest. …
We are proud to complete another great project! We have launched a new website for RCIC! Congratulations to Best Quality Immigration Services, a Vancouver-based licensed immigration consultancy company, led by Ms. Ladan Hasanvali, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
Best Quality Immigration Services provides consultation to all foreign nationals on immigration and education needs in Canada.
Stay tuned! The Farsi version of the website is coming!
This website is a good combination of good content, …
How one can escape the information flood?
During the whole history of humankind, the information had a core value. “He who owns the information – owns the world”, said British philosopher Francis Bacon in the nineteenth century. Since that time, the amount of information humanity produces has seriously increased! Every two days we create as much information as we did from the dawn of civilization up until the beginning of the century! One can literally sink in the information flow, …
How is it helpful for My Business?
- Our Digest can help you to convert your website into the information hub about Immigration to Canada
- It helps to increase the number of your subscribers, followers and readers by providing high-quality content on immigration
- It can be used for Social Media Marketing by sharing it online on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, VK, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
In the case you haven’t subscribed for our Immigration News Digest, …